dragracefriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragracefriends

All friends of drag racing coming together to help one another.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two of my favorite toys

Go down 
+3
421s10
Mean Z
Nivek
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nivek
Admin
Admin
Nivek

Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks, hey I like 'em that way so I guess thats what matters. I have never driven it at night since I put them up there so I dont know if they will reflect off of the windhshield or not. I did put the lights to them on the dash light dimmer and also have a switch so that I can just turn those gauge lights all the way off if they bother me.
Back to top Go down
TNFrank
Admin
Admin
TNFrank

PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Looked up info on the Torsens and even the "weak" T2r's will handle 500 rwhp, the better T3r's will go 600 rwhp. That's pretty good for a "stock" posi unit. I have got to look into one as soon as funds allow(i.e. get a job and earn a pay check,LOL)
Back to top Go down
Nivek
Admin
Admin
Nivek

PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

Frank thats why i said something. They are not that much money (used) and very strong. Plus there is very little to ever wear out like a clutch type posi unit.
Back to top Go down
TNFrank
Admin
Admin
TNFrank

PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 am

Probably one of the best kept secrets of the 7.5"/7.625" world,LOL
Back to top Go down
99s10327
Registered Member
Registered  Member

PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Im in on the diff thing Now ..LOL Im going to check it out too Got me thinking HUmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two of my favorite toys   Two of my favorite toys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two of my favorite toys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dragracefriends :: The Hangout :: Members Rides-
Jump to: