dragracefriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragracefriends

All friends of drag racing coming together to help one another.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TNFrank
Admin
Admin
TNFrank

Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys. Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.   Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm

http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PH&Product_Code=POW301150&Category_Code=SPARKPLUG
Found this will doing a google search for spark plug tools. It's a little pricey but it looks like it'd save me a lot of cussing to get #8 out and would make #7 even easier although I CAN get to it with a few choice words. LOL
Here's another one that's a bit cheaper that I found at Jeg's.
http://www.jegs.com/i/SLP/847/30102/10002/-1?CT=999
Back to top Go down
TNFrank
Admin
Admin
TNFrank

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.   Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

You can also cut down and drill out a standard spark plug socket(make sure it's the deep kind) and save yourself a few bucks. That's what I ended up doing. alien
Back to top Go down
99s10327
Registered Member
Registered  Member

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.   Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 pm

I use a offset wrench to do most of mine , and a socket with the offset to get the rest ,, But I need to drill and cut me a socket down like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.   Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Spark plug tool for us Header guys.
Page 1 of 1